Creativity is key when creating interesting wrap sandwiches.
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Cordon Bleu Wrap -- Sliced Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Cheese, topped with Dijon Mustard and Green Leaf Lettuce
- Italian Roasted Wrap -- Roasted Vegetables, Roma Tomatoes, and Baby Field Greens, topped with a Parmesan Cheese Dressing
- The Nantucket Wrap -- Sliced Turkey Breast, Brie Cheese, Red Leaf Lettuce, and Sliced Tomato, topped with a Cranberry Mayonnaise Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap -- Sliced Chicken Fingers (Shaken with Hot Sauce), Lettuce, and Bleu Cheese
- Cobb Salad Wrap -- Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Red Onion, Topped with Bleu Cheese Dressing
Also - Try grilling your completed wrap to create a panini-style wrap sandwich with melted cheese and toasty tortilla!